There is a behavior that inexperienced business leaders sometimes fall into – they hire in their own image. It’s often because they lack the maturity to appreciate how someone with diverse experience can benefit their team.
There is a candidate running for the presidency, and this individual has demonstrated, by his behavior, these traits:
- He lies.
- He is a racist.
- He bullies.
- He divides the people he’s responsible for.
- He fails at managing a team, his cabinet.
- He refuses to take responsibility.
- He alienates allies.
- He admires autocrats.
- He does not believe in science.
- He does not read.
- He gets his facts from cable TV.
Are you voting in your own image?